A little rest and relaxation

Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Ok, honestly we have been busting our butts around here at LogicMaze. We are pushing hard on several new web design projects, alot of search engine optimization projects and a quite a few full service advertising clients.
So..
I decided to suprise my lovely wife(who also happens to be the boss around here!) and plan a little getaway for some peaceful rest and relaxation. I did what any technologically savvy person dos these days and on jumped on the internet. I went to www.traveltron5000.com and told the online travel agents that I wanted a calm quiet place to relax with my wife and enjoy a little peace. We booked the trip the automated system recommended, loaded up the video camera, and headed out.
Here is our video below!
Not exactly what we expected and while I wasn't all that upset about it, my wife was pissed that they booked us to stay in the same Hotel room with this blond chick we had never met before.
[googlevideo=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-4879566594474123372]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home