Wii for Me.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Ok, so here's the deal:

I had a choice this weekend. I could either wait in line to get a Nintendo Wii, or I could go to Italy and be a guest at TomKat's wedding - that's Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, for the fortunate ignorants who haven't heard about that. It was a tough choice, but I opted for the Wii. Nothing is quite as compelling as spending $300 on something that I know absolutely nothing about.

One plus: the Wii crowd was a little less violent than the PS3 crowds- somthing I attribute to the fact that Nintendo makes games that are a little less concerned with pure violence. There was one altercation, however where one fellow (I think he was a level 14 Mage) put an Ice Spell on another, which was then quickly countered by an Amulet of Dante's Flame.
Luckily, nobody was harmed in that situation.

Long story short, I never got a Wii, but I did make some new friends. I'll be meeting with my new buddies: Irwin and Ant on Wednesdays now to play Dungeons and Dragons. I have no idea how to play, but I bet I'll win!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home