But I'm Not Bitter. . .

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I've bitten my tongue on this issue long enough!

It took a lot of deliberation for us all to agree on a name for the LogicMaze newsletter. After two days, we finally agreed on one that properly represented us as a company and our abilities in both web design and marketing. What animal makes more sense than the omnipotent Carrier Pigeon?
I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't psyched. Pigeons are the coolest ever. They're so majestic.

Anyway, I sat down and got right to work on creating our Carrier Pigeon and, after much toiling, produced this masterpiece:

carrier pigeon

Apparently, though, the bosses opted to go with David's design instead: click here.
Needless to say, I was furious. I busted my hump on my version, and they just tossed it aside. They're reasoning was that "Dave's was better" and "He didn't use Paint to make it."

Poo on that.

Man, if I didn't love my job, I'd totally quit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home