Smellvertising!

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Well, I'm a little bummed out. Would you like to know why? Sure you would.

So earlier this week, the folks behind the Got Milk? campaign launched a genious idea: stickers that smell like chocolate chip cookies in the same bus stations as got milk ads.
Personally, I think that maybe a company like Nestle would benifit from that campaign, but I can see where they were going with it, so all's well.
Like all other good ideas, it was scrapped a day later.

The worst part is that I was getting the folks here at LogicMaze to really get behind the idea. Thanks to technology that we had already developed with our product: LogicMace, we were able to integrate what I have coined as Smellvertising (I'm working on it, jerk!) into our web designs. It's so crazy that it just might work.

The first company to be brave enough to allow us to try it is our friends at Wilson Waste Management. Take a look. . .or should I say take a smell: Click Here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home