Callin' Phil Collins

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

As I have mentioned in a previous LogicMaze Fiction Blog, I had intended on getting a hold of Phil Collins in reference to his crappy, crappy website, and attempting to get him to let us do it for him. Well, I've finally mailed the letter. Here it is, if you'd like to take a look:





Mr. Collins,



My name is Mitchell Hargrave, and I work at LogicMaze WebDesigns in
Hutchinson Kansas, U.S.A. I recently took a look at your website, and I have to say that, in my personal opinion, it is relatively lackluster. I could go through a veritable list of things that could be fixed on the site to make it more fitting for a man of your reputation, starting with consistency of all of the pages, but I wouldn’t want to bore you with the technical details.

The bottom line is that talent of your magnitude deserves representation of the same degree on every medium available. In modern times, the internet is, by far, becoming the largest of all mediums. We at LogicMaze have a client portfolio of over 80 clients; each one has received an original site design that is consistent and cohesive. Although I couldn’t positively know anything about the market prices of web site design in your neck of the woods, I could confidently venture to assume that we could also quote you a price for design that would be considerably lower than that of the site which you now currently have.


I’m confident of LogicMaze’s work, and like to let it speak for itself, so please feel free to visit our site at www.logicmaze.com and view our clients page.


We would love to hear from you on both business and personal levels.


Thank you for your time,

Mitchell Hargrave
LogicMaze WebDesigns

1021 North Main Suite "B"
Hutchinson, KS 67501





Let's hope the sucker takes the bait. . .I mean expresses a sincere interest in our services. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home