No Dice on the Phil Collins

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Well, if you didn't already know, you can check for yourself. I sent a letter to Phil Collins imploring him to contract us to fix his crappy, crappy web site. Of course, I did so in much nicer terms. It wouldn't have mattered if I called him a fart sandwich, in all actuallity. I apparently sent the letter to the wrong Phil Collins. Read for yourself:
Dear Mitchell,

I appreciate your letter, but I regret to inform you that I am not the Phil Collins that you intended to reach. I am Phillip Charles David Collins, from Pike County Illinois. I am relatively sure that you are looking for Phillip David Charles Collins, who lives in the U.K. I think. I'm afraid that I can't be of much help for you to get a hold of the intended Phil Collins.

In reference to the web design business you mentioned, I was wondering if there was any way that I could get in touch with you about potentially building a site for my Illinois outfitters company that I run from my land. I wouldn't want anything major, maybe just some sections for deer hunting rates, some turkey hunting rates and some pictures of big trophy buck.

I hope to hear from you soon. I'm ever so lonely.

Your friend,

Phil (not Phil Collins) Collins

I guess that logic should have dictated to me that Phil Collins didn't live in Illinois. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home