I Should Have Called Rainbow Fireworks

Friday, January 12, 2007

My friend Randy called me the other day.
"Mitchell," he says to me. "I'm getting married, man!"
"Really? What's his name?" I respond. That's what we do. We make jokes.

Long story slightly less long:
I wanted to do something snazzy for my friend Randy on his special day. Here at LogicMaze, we have been working with Rainbow Fireworks to help spread the word about them doing fireworks displaysat weddings. That seemed like the perfect idea. Unfortunately, I don't have the kind of money that is necessary to pay the professionals at Rainbow to put on the show for my friend. Consiquently, I opted to do the show myself.

I figured that all I would need is the fireworksand a lighter. I had done quite a few amateur 4th of July shows, so I was fairly confident in my abilities.

Randy and his fiance plan to reschedule the wedding after his skin grafts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home