justtwogirls.CON

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ok, if you haven't heard about this yet, here are some links so that you can do your homework. Trust me, it's worth the time. Here is some stuff from itsbadbusiness.com and customersarealways.com.

This lady is crazy. She actually had her clients afraid that she was going to do physical harm to them. I'll probably get some dirty looks for saying this, and please believe me that I am in no way going against the whole women's lib, female equality thing when I say this, but: The majority of the work that justtwogirls.com did (from my understanding) was oscommerce site, primarily for female clients. It's very likely that there were one or two of Christina Stevens' clients that could take her in the instance of "a rumble," but here's my point. If she did websites for marshal arts acadamies or something, it would have been over before it started. You know what I'm saying.

Here at LogicMaze, a healthy chunk of the clients for whom we build sites, host sites, market, whatever are hunting outfitters, like Ashlenz Outfitters. If I ever ballsed up enough to say some things like Christina Stevens said about "taking care" of people's families or started messing with their businesses. . .well I sure as hell wouldn't be typing this blog right now. I'd probably have an appointment with the taxedermist.

For the non gun-familiar web site clients, I am considering offering some Women's Internet Self Defense Classes. We will cover things like kicking web predators in the virtual junk and using one of our most innovative products: LogicMace.
I will post class times someday when I feel motivated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home