The Matrimonial Mixup

Monday, February 26, 2007

As I mentioned in my last blog, I was awaiting the arrival of my mail-order bride.

Well, there's some bad news.

In an attempt to cut costs of bringing her into the country, I decided to book the flight online with Traveltron5000.com. That site seemed to have great rates for online travel. Now I know why it was so cheap.
First of all, rather than first class like I had arranged for her to be flown here, they put her in a cargo plane full of chickens.
Second, they, for some reason, flew her to Panama.

When I tried to book a flight online to bring her to the intended destination, I was informed that she had said that she didn't want to fly to America. Apparently, she had met somebody in Panama, and opted to marry him instead of me.

Bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home